Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Treat

I don't usually promote candy or even prepackaged anything, but I came across something that just seems too good to not mention.  I was given a package of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry.  I can't tell you the price, but I have researched and the company claims it to be kosher!

 Back when I did receive candy and eat it, my favorite was the dark chocolate fruit cremes by Russell Stover's.  Something about chocolate and fruit just really appeals to me.  Anyway, I don't usually even eat candy, anymore but . . . "Real" fruit juice pieces covered in dark chocolate was intriguing.

What I found absolutely amazing was the serving size and calories. My chocolate craving was satisfied, without consuming the package serving size, much less the whole package . . . you know what I mean when it comes to a chocolate craving . . .

Just a couple of pieces of these bite sized treats are enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment