Sunday, August 4, 2013

Inalienable Rights

I'm kind of on a Rights Rant this week and I've already mourned the loss of the real meaning of the Bill of Rights, but I'm going to address . . . again, that our rights are not from our government, but our Creator, for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Seems practically a no brainer, that poison is bad for life, so the fact that I choose to not poison my food should fall under that inalienable right.  The fact that I should be able to do that freely, without fear of Big Brother or Big Corporation or USDA, FDA, should fall under some sort of protection of liberty here in the land of the free and the home of the brave!

The pursuit to keep these values and rights alive for the next generation brings me happiness.  Shouldn't I be able to pursuit something so simple as to enjoy the following:  Fresh eggs from free range hens, beef from home grown fatted calf, fresh greens and freshly pulled radishes.

Shouldn't everyone have the choice to be able to harvest and celebrate before our Creator, the First produce of this season?  HalleluYah!

No comments:

Post a Comment