Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Know It Seems As If I'm Harping . . .

I'm sure you've seen enough photos, read enough recipes, maybe even tried a few.  By now, you may be asking yourself what else needs to be said or shown about kale?   Kale is hearty stuff!  The ice on the water tubs was about an inch this morning and the kale in the garden was still standing!  I've transplanted some in the green house to enjoy this winter and a new crop that had just sprouted before I inadvertently pulled up a couple of plants.  All are doing well, indoors and out, but the garden kale is coming in today.

We simply must return to living as YHWH created us to live.  He never intended for His people to be materialistic and calling that blessed!



One of the highest values in kale, is Vitamin K, so expectant moms, new breastfeeding moms, this is a great food source to supply a vital nutrient for safe and quick healing circumcision.

Don't take my word for it, check out the graph.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=38


No comments:

Post a Comment